Admin Abuse And Accountability

TuGs

Admin Abuse And Accountability
We are coming clean and are going to be transparent to stop lies and whispers from circulating within the amazing community we are all apart of. This is to also help give you guys an insight and closure on the topic of staff abusing their powers.

We hold every staff member accountable for their actions, based on the effect of ruining roleplay for others.
Its no secret we have made a few mistakes here and there and that you guys do need to know we that we do actually take reasonable action for any staff member who is found abusing powers, although there is very few occurrences of this actually happening, it does happen. Recently I personally and other staff have looked into the logs to see a lot of the accusations we are hearing have been blown out of proportion this includes the use god mode, and the use of un-obtainable weapons. We would gladly look into anymore more reports if you could please submit any evidence here

We still are held accountable by the same rules you guys follow including metagaming and cheating, and I implore you to use the staff reports section here on the forum. If you see anything suspicious, we can deal with that staff member accordingly of course this includes myself.

Now you must be thinking about Kevin and Sojo? who holds them accountable? truth is.. I do and everybody else should too, we all have the choice to just leave after all and stop supporting, I wouldn't be going through all this effort if I thought otherwise.

I'm yet to see any proof of wrong doing and they have done nothing but put mass's amount of hours into creating what we have here, maybe we should instead show them a little love and respect. Rather than instinctively blaming them when you or others take a loss, and stop believing what others have to say without proof. In fact I challenge anyone to DM me proof of them abusing their powers and I will let you guys know and leave immediately, I am that confident in these guys that they are doing right by us.

Fairness
As staff we are expected to disconnect our self from our in-game characters no matter if we are in different gangs/EMS/police when taking action.  We also make sure the staff member who overlooks your report can do so in the fairest non-bias manner this could be if they are in the same gang or just plain friends with people involved in the report.

⭐Thank you for your time in reading this⭐
I do hope this post helps a lot of the confusion around the city and we can start acting like one big family no matter what character you play
lets HAVE AT IT! cya in the city!

PS: Cut out the shouting of "RDM/VDM" STAY IN CHARACTER at all times even if others break the rule.
just clip it and submit it and compensate.

4k_STRP_logo.thumb.png.7fca867ef35915fea8bb8ccc07b3eb3d.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2