Business : Shenanigans Irish Bar

PaddyRiot

image549279.png.e70f0b67b35c7902077c1ea2a97c06fa.png

In game Name: Bishop Green

Discord name: Paddy/Bishop #6064

Which District? North America

Which Business do you wish to lead? : Shenanigans Irish Bar 

Where is the Business? Elgin avenue (to replace Bean Machine) as a bar

How many members will you have: Myself  until I can hire another bar tender, doorman and a few staff possibly

Members name: Bishop Green,

Why do you want to this business? : To create a new social gathering and make some more RP situations in the city

Sick of missing his home back in the emerald isles (Ireland) after which he spent most of his wee 'un years causing trouble for the small town he lived in, bishop moved to the bigger city's of Los Santos hoping for bigger opportunity's. He never forgot the dream he had with one of his oldest cousins and best friend, Deacon to set up their own pub and to sell the drinks so famous in Ireland, Guinness. Now that Bishop feels like he has a foot in the city and feels comfortable here he would like to see that his plan of owning his own bar come to fruition and bring his old home to the new home he lives in.

Other:

We would sell an assortment of various drinks (the most famous being Guinness)

We would provide a place to be social and have social events so stop any loitering in the streets

We would have various RP situations that could happen if they were to happen

We would provide a place to play pool (if possible to  get a table) and have a laugh and entertain ourselves 

20220419235457_1.jpg

20220419235505_1.jpg

20220419235516_1.jpg

20220419235526_1.jpg

Edited by PaddyRiot
  • Like 5
  • Suprised 1

On 4/20/2022 at 5:00 PM, MKUltra said:

+1 Feel like we need a new social gathering spot for the city instead of Pillbox always looking like an outpatients department and I couldn't think of anyone better than Bishop to run it.

I would happily love to sit at a pub and get people out of Pillbox in both cities LOL

• 1 month later...

+1

it fits his backstory so well. Bishop is an amazing person! Super friendly and always ready to have a chat. I feel like the pub would have lots of rp opportunities like birthday parties, before-launch parties (whether business or gang related as long as it’s a neutral zone), and themed parties (If the Beautiful Beasts gang gets approved I could see them working with Bishop’s pub to bring themed parties back into the city and make a huge RP scene from them.) I just think it would be a very fun and inventive new idea! I hope this gets approved Bishop I would love more RP in this city ^.^

Edited by RexieGaming
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...