Fred's Pizza's and Bar

karl1234567892

+1 Always had a great connection with FRED down to earth human who is always there if someone needs a chat. The (Freds Pizza This) idea is fantastic opportunity for the city to have a business that will be open most days and nights and serves quality foods GL on your application.

Your Sincerely,
Beau Nerr 

• Like 1

+1

Fred and I have been friends since Day 1 of him joining the city but also been friends many years OOC before that, his dedication to the work he does is always amazing and the city will defiantly benefit by having another active business.

Keep up the great work Fred, you're amazing!

• Thanks 1

On 8/15/2022 at 5:59 PM, karl1234567892 said:

1281777218_fredmain111.thumb.jpg.5976025b15e26356d21c80dce70efaa9.jpg

Fred's Pizza's and Bar

Hi my name is Fred Fisher a lot of you will know around the city, Yes i'm the UwU Guy. I joined the city 7 months ago and for 8 days went fishing alone, until I met the people at UwU Cat Cafe, Where I managed to get myself job. I work really really hard and slowly made my way up the ranks to become Manager of UwU. While my time at UwU has been great I feel I need too look to the future as I have always had the dreams to run and own my own business in the city. I do feel that the city needs more business's and more places to be able to RP.. A good friend of mine suggested that "Pizza This" was available and a viable option for me to open my own business and a great opportunity to be able to do so. At the UwU cafe I have learnt so much and the skills needed in running a business. I have also learnt the responsibilities needed to make a business a success in the city.. as I say the city needs more Business's and places to go for people to visit and I will work super hard to make this place a success and a great place for people to come visit.. it is in a great place in the city allowing anyone that is on the east side off the city a closer place to grab some proper food and a great place to hang out.

The Staff

1526903513_pizzastaff.thumb.png.afc6af02811ba779d8d3a4985612d509.png

I already have four People lined up to be the main backbone of the staff, all of which have also got the experience in running a business and are seasoned RP'ers, for serving food, Myself would be CEO, with two lead managers and a head Barman, would form the main core of the team and could get started running Fred's Pizza's right from the get go.. Hopefully if successful then we would be hiring extra staff and servers as and when we see fit to do so... 

Branding and Logos

I have spoken to Lots of people and I have great support, As for the "Pizza This" logo I have friends of mine working on Logo's for me to make this place unique and to make this place "Fred's Pizza's" a great place to be able to come grab some food and drink and hang out. we will probably in the future be looking into uniforms and colors for us to wear so what you see in the staff photo is just a place holder for now, until we come up with the full branding.. I also heard a little whisper that I would maybe be able to get a hold of "Toys" and "collectibles" for the place too, also allowing for that unique experience and something fun for customers to collect.

Implementation

This place should be super easy to set up right from the start as it already has all the key assets set in place i.e The Cookers, Prep stations, storage, Bar ect.. On top of this I also will have a Tech Team in place ready to help, so the restaurant will end up with a Web Page, Plus a fully working POS system so we are able take orders and for customers to be able to keep track of their own orders too. much like what UwU does now. also there will be a Discord available so customers can join and keep up with updates, events and chat. we are also working on SOP's right now and should in place soon, so that there will be Rules and Regulations in place for new staff. 

Menu's and events

So there will be a full Menu in Place including all the Pizza's and Drinks menu, I will be hopefully expanding this menu to include unique food Items to the menu as well.  Also will be working out unique Meal Deals too, which helps the customer quickly buy something that is great value and not to expensive, also will be implementing a 20% discount to all government employees EMS/PD. we will also be holding "EVENT" nights that will get posted out so people can head down and have a nice meal and have a good evening with some great entertainment and will be a great place to hang out with friends. 

743315437_FredsPizzaLogofixed.thumb.png.922f242d3051e7a75d9d29579c01b862.png

Final Thoughts

Like I said before my name is Fred Fisher and as a lot of you know me, you know that I will work super hard to make this place a success and a great place to hang out an RP with friends, I would now just like to Thank you all for taking the time to read this. I am also asking you guys for your support so please LIKE the post and please feel free to ask any question or replays Below.. Hopefully Soon i can fill the city up and spread Fred's Pizza's around everybody.. 

Many Thanks. 

Fred Fisher CEO

+1

• Like 1