Version 3.15.0

Sojobo

• Management

Version 3.15.0

Death Updates

• You can now stabilize unconcious players to remove their bleedout timer (bandages required)
  • Several death log fixes
  • Drowning message should now correctly display while drowning
  • You should no longer instantly fall out of a vehicle if killed
  • You can no longer open up your CAD while dead
  • You can no longer open up vehicle controls while dead

Other Changes

• Paleto black market added
  • Added car jacks to flip vehicles
  • 9 new caves added across the map
  • The /stuck command was removed
    • It was initially intended for re-syncing dead players, which is no longer relevant, so I don't think it's needed anymore?
  • Inventory & UI updates
  • Peace/War notifications now use the gangs label rather than its technical name
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Management
Just now, Alwejs said:

but what should i do if im stuck and i dont have the stuck command

Stuck on what? If there are still genuine reasons we need the command it can be brought back, I just don't think it's actually needed anymore 👀

• The /stuck command was removed
    • It was initially intended for re-syncing dead players, which is no longer relevant, so I don't think it's needed anymore?

It's definitely still needed for other reasons, such as pushed into a weird location or generally stuck in places you shouldn't be, when no one is around. 
Logging out/crashing inside MRPD lobby and then the doors being locked and no PD available comes to mind

1 hour ago, SIN3SY said:

W update but do you still get stuck when exiting the boot of a car? It used to happen to me loads but only recently its started happening maybe 1/10 times I access my boot.

you dont need /stuck for this, put your hands up has the sane effect here 

1 hour ago, Michael Xavier said:

It's definitely still needed for other reasons, such as pushed into a weird location or generally stuck in places you shouldn't be, when no one is around. 
Logging out/crashing inside MRPD lobby and then the doors being locked and no PD available comes to mind

i feel like /stuck - ing your way through doors is exploiting so maybe not a great example.

35 minutes ago, lewisnic said:

i feel like /stuck - ing your way through doors is exploiting so maybe not a great example.

Sometimes a necessary evil IMHO. Sometimes, staff isn't available at all, so your alternative is to either leave until a better time or use an exploit to leave to continue living in the city.
The other less exploitative explanation is getting stuck between places doing something stupid. I feel in general /stuck is an awesome command and of tremendous help.

6 hours ago, Sojobo said:

Stuck on what? If there are still genuine reasons we need the command it can be brought back, I just don't think it's actually needed anymore 👀

Pretty much on the daily I get stuck when exiting a car trunk and storing a vehicle, character will just freeze, to the point where I bond the command. I know many others also have this issue. I think this is a valid use to save having to involve staff or relog.